Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Flowers Series: Lavender Inspired Makeup Look

So as everyone will know, my last name is Flowers and I was born in the summer, so therefore, I decided to do makeup tutorials inspired by summer flowers. The first look I decided to do was based off the cleaner that I use to mop the floor! LOL 
Anyway, if you don't know what lavender looks like here it is: 


Here is the video :) 






The products that I used are as follows:

Face:
Any foundation primer
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer in #35
Foundation #1: Makeup Forever HD Foundation in #153
Foundation #2: Queen Collection Foundation in #Q715

Cheeks:
Physicians Formula Multicolor Bronzer
Sephora Blush Me in Apricot #11

Eyes:
Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow Primer 
Eyeshadows from the 28 Piece Neutral Eye Palette from Coastal Scents 

Urban Decay eyeshadow in Half Baked 

Eyeshadows from the BH Cosmetics 120 Palette 3rd Edition 

E.l.f. Single eyeshadow in Buttercream 
H.I.P. Gel Liner in Eggplant 
Any white eyeliner pencil 
Milani Liqui'fy in Black 
L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara in Blackest Black 


Lips:
Blistex
Revlon #660 in Berry Haute




No comments:

Post a Comment