Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Everyday MakeUp Look!

Hey Lovies!
So we all wear some type of makeup everyday, right?? I assume so, I  know I do! For my everyday makeup, I want to look polished and well kept, not over done. So I decided to share with you lovies how I do my Everyday Makeup Look using simple, easy to find products. 


With all that said, the products that I used in this video are:
Eyes:
Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow Primer
E.l.f. Single Eyeshadow in Butter Cream
E.l.f. Single Eyeshadow in Pebble
E.l.f. Single Eyeshadow in Saddle
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Virgin
Mabelline Stiletto Liner in Blackest Black 
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara 

Face:
Mac Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in Medium Deep 
Physicians Formula Multicolored Bronzer 
Sephora Blush Me in Apricot #11


Eyebrows:
Avon Glimmersticks in B03
CoverGirl Single Eyeshadow in Brown Smolder 

Lips:
Blistex 
E.l.f. Super Shiny Lipgloss in a Pink Shade 

Hope you all enjoyed :) 

1 comment:

  1. i loved the look simple but very polished


    http://allaroundchick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete