Thursday, May 19, 2011

Swatches of Jesse's Girl Single Eyeshadow Pigments

Hey lovies, I have been gone for so long, BUT Im BACK!!! 
Today I decided to do some long awaited swatches of the Jesse's Girl Pigments that I picked up at IMATS back in April...smh on my part. Anyway, just wanted to share with you all the lovely pigments that I picked up. 
The first color from the left is called Hi Ho Silver. I love this beautiful color. It would look good with a dark smokey eye, maybe combined with the next color called Blackstar Blue. This is the most gorgeous blackish-blue I have ever seen!!! I can't wait to use this color. The next is a duo-chrome called Secret Weapon. This color is amazing because it looks white in the pot, but it applies like a sky blue! Next is Indian Summer and after that is Key Lime. I love both of these colors for summer makeup looks!! 

Hope you all enjoy!
Look out for tutorials using these colors!

No comments:

Post a Comment