Sunday, April 24, 2011

Prom Makeup For All Eye Colors

Hey lovies!
So Prom Season is here and I wanted to do a makeup tutorial that can be suited for nay eye color. 
I just have to say that I love this time of the year! The weather is feeling so much nicer and we ladies get to pamper ourselves for the upcoming Prom! Anyway, all of these items can be purchased at either a Rite Aid, CVS, Walgreens, or Ulta. I wanted to make sure that I keep the items cheaper and accessible. Hope you all enjoy :)


The Products that I used are:

Face:
Mac Mineralized Skinfinish natural in Medium Deep
*Side note: for photos you will want to use a foundation that does not have any shimmer or minerals in it.
Sephora Blush Me in Apricot #11
Sally Hansen Sheerest Cream Blush in Ginger
CoverGirl TruCheeks in #5

Eyes: 
Jesse's Girl Eyeshadow Primer
Nyx Eyeshadow Pencil in Lavender
CoverGirl Eyeshadow Quad in Ice Princess #230 
Maybelline Line Stiletto in Blackest Black
CoverGirl Black Eyeliner
L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara 
Filled in my brows with CoverGirl Single Eyeshadow in Brown Smolder

Lips: 
Jesse's Girl Melon Lipliner
Revlon Pink Whisper 

Hope you all enjoyed :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment