Thursday, April 14, 2011

NY IMATS Haul 2011

Hey guys, 
So I visited IMATS in NY on April 9th. I loved this trade show!! I love NY already, so I was super excited to go to IMATS! It was really fun, and I was so happy to meet one of my favorite Guru's!! I can't wait to go back next year!! 


I got a few items and here they are:

From Jesse's Girl:
Eyeshadow Primer
Three Lip Liners: Melon, Naked, and Pucker Up
Three Lip Glosses: Blossom, Voodoo, and Idolize 
Three Nail Polishes: Fire Fly, Wild Things, and Flirt
Five Eye Shadows: Secret Weapon, Hi Ho Silver, Blackstar Blue, Key Lime and Indian Summer

From Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics (OCC):
Lip Tar in Divine
Three Eyeshadows: Authentic, Flawed, and Saturate 

From Inglot:
Five Eyeshadows in a Freedom Palette
Four Blushes in a Freedom Palette

Come back for more information and swatches about these products 

Thanx :)


No comments:

Post a Comment