Monday, April 4, 2011

Sonia Kashuk Limited Edition Brush Set: Review

I recently purchased a Sonia Kashuk Makeup Brush set from Target. These brushes are limited edition and cost about $24.99. The set comes with seven brushes and a case to hold the brushes. 
Now the review I promised!
Can I just say that I love these brushes!! The powder brush is great. It is perfectly fluffy and great for blush or cheek highlight (which is what I use it for). The eyeshadow brush is also great for the price! It really picks up eyeshadows and packs them on the lid! The next brush, which I love even more is the large fluff blending brush! It it really light and fluffy and easily distributes the color around the crease. Next is the angled liner brush, which I use to fill in my brows. This brush is great because it is dense enough to get the job done! The other brushes that come with the set are the foundation brush, which I haven't used because I don't wear liquid foundation. But the brush seems nice, and it is soft. The only thing is that the brush seems too small if you want a fast application. The other two brush are the concealer brush and the crease brush. I have used the concealer brush, and it is okay. But I prefer to use my fingers. The last brush is the crease brush, which I haven't used yet either. But from initial reactions to it, it seems like it is a great brush. It is small enough to fit in the crease, and dense enough to pick up color!! Last but not least, the case that the brushes come in is really nice. I am actually thinking about wearing it as a clutch for when I go out! 



Overall, I think this set is a great set, especially for the price! 
I would recommend this set to anyone, especially people looking for a great, yet inexpensive brush set. 

Hope you all enjoyed :)

No comments:

Post a Comment